About Pai Science:
Thank you for visiting this site. A former Diamond Bar High School Honor, AP/IB Chemistry Teacher, Pai, has been teaching and helping hundreds of students for their Chemistry for more than 2 decades. She currently teaches Chemistry Olympiad, AP Chemistry, Honor Chemistry, & Hands-on Science classes to help students to have solid foundation for their interests and entrance exams. Pai is always very proud of her students because they always try their best to understand Chemistry and other subjects.
Olympiad Chemistry Class
- A handful of my students have been chosen to compete for one of four spots on U.S. National Chemistry Olympiad Team representing the United States
- Countless of my students have achieved Top 20 U.S. National Chemistry Olympiad and U.S. National Chemistry Olympiad California Local Top 5.
- Lecture includes Organic Chemistry (solid preparation for Medical School)
AP Chemistry Class
- Offers students a solid foundation for further college coursework in science.
- Roughly 90% of my students got solid high 5 annually.
- Roughly 92% of my students achieved higher than 750 on SAT II chemistry annually.
Honor Chemistry Class
- Covers the major concepts of chemistry.
- Offers students a solid foundation for AP Chemistry.
- Prepares students well for SAT II Chemistry.
Hands-on Science Activities & Stem Cell Course (5th-8th graders)
- Initiate interest in science from hands-on activities
- Inspire students to be interested in stem cell & medical fields.
- Assist students to explore answers and become problem solver
- Prepare students for university interviews
Learn from the BEST of the Bests
Only open 1 class. Offer Online class.
Register ASAP, class fills quickly
Welcome to Pai Science Education
Offering Online Class. Inspiring our next generation to enjoy learning science & new knowledge!
Chemistry Olympiad Competition Award Night. Pai, awarded as most outstanding teacher, and Chemistry Olympiad Competition top 6 winners (all her students).